Mixtape Tuesday

Now and then I have to make a mix just of stuff I've downloaded that I want to listen to in my car. This is the most one of those, with mostly new/recent stuff on side 1, and older stuff on side 2:

side 1:
1. Amerie - "1 Thing"
2. Ying Yang Twins - "Wait"
3. Memphis Bleek - "Yes"
4. The Game - "Church For Thugs"
5. The Game f/ 50 Cent - "Hate It Or Love It"
6. Jin - "Tsunami Response"
7. Jadakiss f/ Styles P, Common, Nas and Anthony Hamilton - "Why" (remix)
8. 2Pac f/ Raphael Saadiq - "Crooked Nigga Too"
9. Ice City f/ Freeway - "Lock It Down" (remix)
10. Joe Wales f/ Jay-Z and Freeway - "Higher"
11. Jay-Z - "I'm Not A Writer I'm A Biter" mix
12. Timbaland sample mix

side 2:
1. R. Kelly - "Sex In The Kitchen" (live, a cappella)
2. R. Kelly - "Sex In The Kitchen" (studio version)
3. Nivea f/ R. Kelly - "Laundromat"
4. Isley Brothers f/ JS - "Busted"
5. 112 - "Anywhere"
6. N.E.R.D. - "Run To The Sun" (original version)
7. T.I. f/ Beenie Man - "I'm Serious"
8. T.I. - "Be Easy"/"We Gonna Make It" (Gel & Weave blend)
9. Lil Mo - Ja Rule Diss
10. Eminem - "Invasion (The Realest)"
11. 50 Cent and Notorious B.I.G. - "The Realest Niggas"
12. Notorious B.I.G. - "Party And Bullshit" (Lord Finesse remix)
13. Nas - "One On One"
14. Main Source - "Live At The Barbecue"

I'm especially proud of the part on side 2 where I put 3 tracks in a row with the same beat (the Lil Mo, Em, and 50/Biggie). I just made this tape like 2 weeks ago, and it already feels out of date and there's a bunch of newer stuff I wish I'd put on it. Guess I'll have to make another tape!

(EDIT: upon request for Hillary and whoever else wants it, mp3s of both versions of "Sex In The Kitchen" now added)

Labels: , , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Hey. Can you drop me a copy of "Sex in the Kitchen"? Haven't been able to find it.
 
done and done!
 
Yay! This makes me happy. I don't think it's up there with his tippy-top stuff, but I'm just happy to hear new stuff. And he does make "buttered rolls" sound kind of hot.
 
Goll-ee. I was so distracted by "Sex in the Kitchen" that I didn't even notice "Busted" on your list. You know, maybe the unconscious part of my brain did see it, because I've been sitting at my desk muttering "It's two o' damn clock in the mornin', where you been? Baby, didn't you get my two-way? I was with my girlfren'" pretty much all day.
 
Post a Comment