Great Fluxblog selection the other day of one of my favorite Geraldine Fibbers tracks. Also, The Sands, who I mentioned a minute ago, have an mp3 up on Riff Raff, which says SFJ sings on it but I don't know what his voice sounds like and it sounds a lot like Chris Lee on some parts of it, maybe only harmonizing. I still don't get the whole Riff Raff/Riff Central thing, though. Are the interviews fake or just staged in a way that's supposed to be awkward and funny? Either way it reads like all those indie rock in-joke articles on The Onion.

Labels: , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

MOTHER F SELL OUT RIFFTAR
 
I'm pretty sure they were fake for Riff Central but real for Riff Raff. The Riff Central stuff was way better - it's like he's being less of a dick cuz its real but still being a dick. He really should either bug out on the subject or not be a tool. I'd mention it on Riff Raff but I ain't signing on to some Voice thing just to do it.
 
Post a Comment