We're almost done moving and I can't wait for it to be over. We were planning to start on Saturday morning, but an hour before we were supposed to get the keys, we got a call from our new landlord that the previous tenants hadn't moved out yet and we'd have to wait 3 more days. So we had to hold off til Tuesday, and instead of having all weekend I had to move in the middle of the week all while trying to register for classes (oh yeah, remember a few months ago when I said I graduated? I got a letter from the university 2 weeks after I walked in the ceremony (!) saying I haven't met all the graduation requirements and need a couple more classes. Motherfuckers.) The new place is awesome, though. Once I clear the last of my shit out of the old place and get the internet/cable hooked up on Monday (I'm posting from work, btw) things should be great, but this week has been pretty hectic.

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment