Maybe my favorite ever web journal/blog by a recording artist, that of Cex, unexpectedly returned recently with new posts and the archive of old posts after disappearing a year and a half ago. Being the same age and from the same place and having a lot of the same musical background as Rjyan, I've always been interested in what he's got to say, although sometimes I think I identify with him less and less now (and I cringe at the fact that he seems to be the only person from here who refers to Baltimore club music as "Baltimore breaks", although to his credit he's been DJing the stuff out of town since way before it became a hip thing to do).

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

You should totally change your name to Ajl - Mjat.
 
hey, you subtracted a letter from your name, some people add a letter.
 
i never subtracted it... the other "t" people seem to be so worried about is in the "thew" part of my name...
 
Post a Comment