I contributed to Stylus's Top 50 Singles and Top 50 Albums lists, which were posted last week and this week, respectively, and wrote a few blurbs (Chamillionaire for singles, T.I. and The Roots for albums). My ballots for each are here and here, although I submitted both weeks ago and probably a lot of stuff will have changed, especially with the albums, when I post my 'final' lists here, probably next week. I'd hoped to have at least one list posted by now, but that'll have to wait thanks to holiday insanity, deadlines, and Blogger In Beta fucking me over (seriously, I switched over last week and now all my blogs are missing from my dashboard, at least when logged onto certain computers, so I can only post/edit my blogs from work at the moment, which is a total pain in the ass. Anyone have any ideas? The Blogger/Google people have been no help at all.)

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment