the first 8 months of 2007

Albums:
1. Sloan - Never Hear The End Of It
2. Kanye West - Graduation
3. UGK - Underground Kingz
4. Eleni Mandell - Miracle Of Five
5. Jarvis Cocker - Jarvis
6. Prodigy - Return Of The Mac
7. Parts & Labor - Mapmaker
8. T-Pain - Epiphany
9. Ted Leo - Living With The Living
10. Travis Morrison - All Y’All
11. Swizz Beatz - One Man Band Man
12. Dinosaur Jr. - Beyond
13. Styles P. - The Ghost Sessions
14. Talib Kweli - Eardrum
15. The Nels Cline Singers - Draw Breath
16. Rich Boy - Rich Boy
17. Kelly Clarkson - My December
18. Trill Entertainment presents - Survival Of The Fittest
19. Trans Am - Sex Change
20. Meat Puppets - Rise To Your Knees

I wasn't really even thinking about whether Graduation would be in this month's round-up, I was just gonna try and wait for the release date. But then it went and leaked today and I couldn't resist (although I ended up with a clean version, so I'll still feel motivated to go buy it and not Curtis on September 11th). I'm not ready to give it #1 after just one listen, but it's sounding pretty good, maybe I'll write something about it here in a few days.

Singles:
1. Swizz Beatz - “It’s Me Bitches”
2. R. Kelly f/ T.I. and T-Pain - “I’m A Flirt (Remix)”
3. UGK f/ Outkast - “International Player’s Anthem”
4. Linkin Park - “Bleed It Out”
5. Kelly Rowland f/ Eve - “Like This”
6. Cassidy f/ Swizz Beats - “Drink N My 2 Step”
7. Fantasia - “When I See U”
8. DJ Khaled f/ Akon, T.I., Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Birdman and Lil Wayne – "We Taking Over"
9. Beyonce - “Get Me Bodied”
10. John Legend - "Another Again"
11. 50 Cent - “I Get Money”
12. R. Kelly f/ Usher - “Same Girl”
13. Maroon 5 - “Makes Me Wonder”
14. Kanye West f/ T-Pain - “Good Life”
15. Foo Fighters - “The Pretender”
16. Keyshia Cole f/ Missy Elliott and Lil Kim - “Let It Go”
17. Jordin Sparks - “Tattoo”
18. Crime Mob - “Circles”
19. Finger Eleven - Paralyzer
20. Bobby Valentino - "Anonymous"
21. Swizz Beatz - “Money In The Bank”
22. T-Pain f/ Shawnna “Backseat Action”
23. Red Hot Chili Peppers - “Hump De Bump”
24. The Game f/ Kanye West - “Wouldn’t Get Far”
25. The White Stripes - "Icky Thump"
26. Paramore - “Misery Business”
27. T.I. f/ Wyclen Jean - “You Know What It Is”
28. Bow Wow f/ T Pain - “Outta My System”
29. My Chemical Romance - “Teenagers”
30. Mika - “Grace Kelly”
31. DJ Unk - “2 Step”
32. Fall Out Boy - "This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race"
33. Common f/ Lily Allen - "Drivin' Me Wild"
34. 50 Cent - “Amusement Park”
35. Nicole Sherzinger f/ T.I. - “Whatever You Like”
36. Justin Timberlake - “Until The End Of Time”
37. The Fixxers - “Can U Werk Wit Dat”
38. Common f/ Dwele - “The People”
39. Daughtry f/ Slash - “What I Want”
40. Ja Rule f/ Lil Wayne - “Uh Oh”
41. Fall Out Boy - “Thnks Fr Th Mmrs”
42. Fergie f/ Ludacris - “Glamorous”
43. Amerie - “Gotta Work”
44. Chamillionaire f/ Slick Rick - "Hip Hop Police"
45. Mims - “This Is Why I’m Hot”
46. Nelly Furtado - “All Good Things (Come To An End)”
47. Gym Class Heroes - “Clothes Off”
48. Soulja Boy Tell Em - "Crank That (Soulja Boy)"
49. Puddle of Mudd - “Famous”
50. Young Jeezy f/ R. Kelly - “Go Getta”

I'm not sure what it means that I'm more embarrassed to like a White Stripes single than a Finger Eleven single. Or a song with Lily Allen on it more than, wel, just about anything. I wasn't big on "I Get Money" initially, mainly because those drums were better on "I'm A Hustla," but it's kind of impossible to resist. The Beyonce and John Legend are both great '06 album cuts that are finally official singles, I keep seeing "Another Again" on the R&B charts but haven't even heard it on the radio, I'm just putting it on there since it was my favorite song off that album.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment