Mixtape Tuesday

I made this tape a few years ago when I was swapping mixes with somebody, but I never got around to sending it and I don't think I ever got theirs either so I didn't really feel bad about it. I think I set out with the goal to just make a good-ass rock tape and not too heavily indie, I think it came out well.

side 1:
1. Pearl Jam - "In Hiding"
2. fIREHOSE - "Formal Introduction"
3. The Posies - "Flavor Of The Month"
4. Enon - "Come Into"
5. The Who - "Substitute" (Live At Leeds)
6. J Mascis & The Fog - "Same Day"
7. REM - "Little America"
8. The Dismemberment Plan - "Onward, Fat Girl!"
9. Superchunk - "Hyper Enough"
10. Built To Spill - "You Were Right"
11. Elliott Smith - "L.A."
12. Jeff Buckley - "What Will You Say"

side 2:
1. The Talking Heads - "Paper"
2. Mike Watt - "Against The 70's"
3. The Clash - "Tommy Gun"
4. The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - "Afro"
5. Queen - "Liar"
6. The Dismemberment Plan - "The Ice Of Boston"
7. Sonic Youth - "Teenage Riot"
8. Sparklehorse - "Someday I Will Treat You Good"
9. The Posies - "Ontario"
10. Ben Harper - "The Will To Live"
11. Guns'n'Roses - "Rocket Queen"

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Post a Comment