We finally got the cable hooked up at the new place yesterday, but the internet there still isn't working, so for the past week I've only caught brief glimpses at what's going on in the outside world, and I apologize for being a little self-involved. To counteract all the depressing shit out there, I might just turn this into a kitten blog. We brought them home on Saturday, and they're tiny and hyper and if I say anything else about them I'm going to get all cuddlestein mountain on you. I decided to name the boy Harrison, which was originally suggested by J.G.'s brother, who got the idea from this. But if anyone asks, I'll probably tell them I named him after either this guy, this guy, or this guy.

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Kitty! you throw me the idol, I throw you the whip!
 
Post a Comment