City Paper's annual Best Of Baltimore issue is out today. And although writers aren't credited for each individual blurb they write, the ones I did were: best MC (Huli Shallone), best club music producer (Blaq Starr), best local summer jam (Rod Lee's "Dance My Pain Away"), best music radio station (92Q). The whole issue's worth picking through, but some other good picks that I didn't write include: N.E.K., Bossman's Virgin Records Deal, Screwed and Chopped Club, K-Swift, Ms. Tris, Lil Mo's Video for "Dem Boyz", and my personal favorite, White Hipsters Glom Onto Baltimore Club Music (the accompanying picture is priceless; I hesitantly went to that party, and I remember cringing at the dude in the Star Wars shirt).

Labels: , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

dude I did not invent "the robot".
 
fucking ay!
 
Post a Comment