Been doing some long overdue cleaning up of the links here and on Gov't Names. Over there, I made the Baltimore links their own section and added a couple new local blogs. Over here, I moved things around a little, updated Boss Harvell's link, updated Mat's URL, which has changed a ridiculous three times in recent months, added Tom's brother Jim, who I hung out with for the first time last weekend, and added Tom's Voice blog (my favorite posts so far are the David Banner one and the one about the Scream Tour (except for how the headline makes it seem like it's about the Diplomats)), and added A Current Affair Blog, which I've been neglecting lately since I'm still having internet problems at my new apartment, plus I probably wouldn't be able to bring myself to write anything anyway with ACA covering pretty much nothing but New Orleans right now.

Labels: , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

I change URLs like start new blogs. Mat - ps. Stop complaing and send in your RSVP!
 
ACA on Katrina does blow. READY TO BLAZE?
 
Post a Comment