in my stereo:

Kanye West - Late Registration
Dane Cook - Retaliation
DJ Kay Slay - The Streetsweeper, Vol. 1
Ludacris - Back For The First Time
Bruce Springsteen - Greatest Hits
Darkroom Productions presents - Hamsterdam: The Best of Baltimore
Mullyman - Believe In H.I.M.: The Mix CD
The Oranges Band - The World & Everything In It
Lungfish - Indivisible
Private Eleanor - No Straight Lines

Labels: , , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Yeah dawg, I'm from Bmore and I got that Darkroom presents "Hamsterdam" mixtape. It is straight bananas! Big shout to the boy Tyree Colion, he got my favorite joint on there.
 
yeah, it's good. I'm probably going to do something about it for the City Paper and put some mp3's on Gov't Names at some point.
 
Post a Comment